On my facebook page, I was asked a couple of times where I want to live. It gave me a bug into my head, like we say back home, and I have never been able to give them a concrete answer. I love both mountains and beaches, both relax and adventure.
Probably Mexico and the Philippines would be the closest to my ideal country so far.
But after visiting many countries and wondering in which one of them I would like to live, I just realised that I would really like to combine the things I enjoy in every country I’ve visited so far and make one country out of all of them. That would be my ideal country to live, the best country in the world.
What would make the best country in the world for me?
A country that would have:
- archaeological ruins of Mexico
- pyramids of Egypt
- glaciers of Argentina
- food of Italy
- beaches of Thailand
- islands of the Philippines
- green landscapes of Scotland
- waterfalls of Iceland
- Angkor Wat of Cambodia
- sexy guys of Sweden
- thermal baths of Hungary
- views of Hong Kong
- historic towns of Czech republic
- dolphins of Panama
- Christmas markets of Austria
- impressive buildings of Vatican
- NYC views of the USA
- good prices of Ukraine
- beautiful children and Uyuni salt flat of Bolivia
- pastry of France
- chestnuts of Portugal
- night and light show of Singapore
- crystal clear sea of Croatia
- beautiful cliffs of Ireland
- food and Atacama desert landcapes of Chile
- and most of all, my family of Slovakia